I really pride myself on finding my buyer’s the best homes available and making the experience as stress-free as possible. Anyone can find a house by searching the internet but it is my goal to really match you with the RIGHT home so you can experience all that home ownership has to offer.
In addition to it being the best long-term investment you will ever make, it will also become a place of great memories for you over time. I look forward to working with you during this process.
I truly appreciate that you are considering me to represent you as your buyer’s agent for the purchase of your home. I find that many buyers are not sure of what to expect when not only purchasing a home, but also the process that takes place once you have a property under contract until the closing. Below you will find the order of items that will need to be completed before you find your home and prior to your closing.
Before Finding a House
1) ____Get pre-approved and give me a copy of your pre-approval.
2) ____Sign up for (automatic property update system) to receive new listings that match your criteria on a daily basis.
Once You Find a House
1) ____Order disclosures and sign them.
2) ____Make an offer that is accepted.
Once You Are Under Contract
1) ____Select and secure an attorney.
2) ____Select and secure a home inspector and schedule a date (optional).
3) ____Review and approve Condo or HOA Documents (if applicable).
4) ____Complete your mortgage application.
5) ____Arrange for movers.
6) ____Get quotes for and obtain homeowner’s insurance.
7) ____Transfer utilities for the new house.
8) ____Walk through
9) ____Closing Date___________
I will be here to help you with any of these items listed above and would love to give you referrals for any and all services that you may require along the process.
I look forward to working with you
Coldwell Banker Burnet Woodbury
Licensed in Minnesota